- Decent, marketable properties including detached homes, town-homes and condos located in B.C.
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio of generally 70%
- Each deal is unique so rates and fees are quoted on a case by case basis depending on the financial strength of the covenant, the quality of the property and the total loan-to-value ratio of the deal.
- Mortgages typically have a one year term with interest only payments – however flexible payment plans are considered with no prepayment penalty after 3 months.
- If a mortgage is renewed at maturity, a renewal fee will generally be charged to the borrower.
How to Submit a deal
Please submit an application and a summary in your own words in regards to the objectives your of your client and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an appraisal is requested, your client will be responsible for the cost of the appraisal. We can provide a list of appraisers upon request.
Good Faith Deposit
When the client signs the commitment letter, you will have to collect a good faith deposit, usually ½ of the Lending Fee.
The fees vary depending on the file. You will note the fee you would like CRG to collect on your behalf with the application
Your client is responsible for the legal costs associated with preparing the mortgage documents by our lawyer and the cost to sign with the lawyer of their choosing.
The fees are deducted from the mortgage proceeds.